Eurovision

I admit that I'm a sucker for the Eurovision Song Contest.It's campy, bad and oh-so crazy Europa.
Despite this, there were some really good songs that did not make it to the finals. (My favorite one did but that's another post.)

ESC is not without its controversy however. This year it was apparent that the Eastern Bloc had the voting muscle. Look at what made it to the finals. Belarus? Ugh. Nasally, heavily accented crap. And it did exceptionally well in finals voting.
Yet, this fun pop-punk song from the tiny principality of Andorra got screwed.
It makes me sad.



With that said, my favorite song from the finals was from Moldova. It's not like there was nothing but dreck from the East.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top