Nail Magic Birthstones April

This is the last of the Nail Magic polishes I have to show you.
April is a very sheer, frosty, silver-white with silver glitter. The application is a bit tricky partly because it dries ridiculously quick. It tended to pool at the cuticles and drag to the free edge. This is VERY streaky, really not one to wear on its own. It dries gritty just like May but again this is taken care of with a simple coat of Seche.


It's a fun one to layer over another color but I think it would be an awesome color to franken with.
Which I did and shall show you momentarily!

Now on to the pics!



Partial sun, two coats, no top



Indoors, natural light, two coats, no top

My franken was very simple. I had a little more than half a bottle of CND Toughen Up so I added a little of April and a little China Glaze Fairy Dust. I did not measure exactly how much of each because the idea hit me about 20 minutes before I was to go to work. I needed something to refresh my mani of China Glaze Recycle and this sounded like a good idea.
I really need to buy some BBs for frankening, especially when using a clear and trying to mix it. However, this turned out to be a cool layering color and it works for my super lazy manicures. Be prepared for scary nails!



There ya have it!
Overall, I'm very satisfied with these Nail Magics. Now I'm curious about their nail treatment. I did need to make a trip to Sally for developer so I may have to add to my list! ;)

One Comment

  1. Another brand I never heard of. Pretty shade on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top