10 Bloggers and 10 Random Facts Award!

I was tagged by the adorable and super sweet Judy of BeautyJudy Blog for this award.

 
So here ya go!
1. I met my husband on the internet.
2. My third wedding anniversary is in a couple of weeks but my husband and I have been together for ten years.
3. I've lived in Nebraska, California, Georgia and Oregon. 
4. My two biggest pet peeves are whistling and when people drag their feet.
5. The band I've seen in concert the most is Slayer. I have seen them 14 times since 1991.
6. My first concert was Iron Maiden at the Long Beach Arena in 1988. I was 12 and went with my older brother.
7. My favorite T.V. show of all time is "The Golden Girls."
8. I was such a tomboy when I was little that I insisted that my grandma buy me Superman Underoos instead of Wonder Woman ones.
9. I don't drive. I have panic attacks when I get behind the wheel so I either walk, take the bus or ride my bike.
10. I suffer from  automatonophobia. Which means I am afraid of statues or anything that realistically depicts a sentient being. My husband got in BIG trouble when he decided that we just had to go to Trees of Mystery 
on our way to visit his family in California. The giant Paul Bunyan statue talks and it was terrifying! My poor mother-in-law had to take care of me and shield me when we walked past. Good times.
That's the ten I could come up with! Now it's up to me to tag ten more of you guys! Hope I don't tag anyone who has been previously tagged. If I do, I apologize!

4 Comments

  1. Happy early wedding anniversary!!!
    Thanks for particpating in this, it's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This random stuff are very funny, he, he, he.
    Regards,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks! I will get to this tonight I hope! Its my kids first day of school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny about the Underoos! That's a strange phobia. Ive never heard of it. Ever figure out why you have that specific phobia? What an awful thing to happen to you. That's a nice thing to hear about meeting your husband on the internet. Usually you hear horror stories. Let me add my early Happy Anniversary to youand your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top