Zoya Moxie

This has inadvertently turned into Zoya week but my sister brought me all of her Zoya stash to swatch and I went a little crazy. Speaking of crazy, this has been my week of hell. Work was a challenge and then my washer broke down! Today's plans are simply to play with nail polish, eat cookies, drink champagne and get some time in on the Xbox.  Trixie is certainly grateful to have me home. She's been glued to my side since last night and goes wherever I go. She has made me feel better already!



Mmm...berry!

Moxie is a lovely berry creme with a hint of purple in indoor lighting.




This is the kind of pink I can get on board with. It makes me think of vacation in Cancun and leaves me craving rasberry sorbet. This would look super hot with the kicky gold sandals I bought last year!

Moxie was opaque in two coats and went on very smooth. I was surprised how quickly it dried, my experience with cremes and drying times hasn't been great. (If it's not Orly anyway!)
This is lady-like without being matronly.




This is a fantastic pedi color and good to chase away any cool weather blues. I have them already. :(  It rained like crazy and hailed yesterday. We had so much hail that it looked like snow! It's time to bring back summer.

Thank you for looking and enjoy your morning!

4 Comments

  1. Ooooo, I love that! I would probably wear it on my toes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colours like this! It looks very pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty, pretty pink! I'm so sorry about your cruddy week. The washer thing is something that would really make me flip out! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words, ladies. Today the washer gets repaired and I will be playing with some Konad. Life resumes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top