Beautiful Dirty Rich

Well...how bout them Ducks? Stomped USC and we are sitting pretty at the top of the Pac-10. Hells yes!
That ended the weekend on a beautiful note for me! The concert was amazing and I have some pictures to post from that. Halloween was fun despite having to go to work. Pirate Duck was a big hit!

My work week is winding down and today's mani was pretty spot on. I had to meet with the insurance rep from work since I'm now eligible for all my neato benefits and I was not happy. I never got my packet outlining what's covered, how much, etc. and I did not know she would be meeting me in the morning until yesterday.
Yeah. I hate having meetings and being unprepared!!! I'm also not fond of having to compare insurance plans and costs. Ugh.

So, since I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind...I should of course be wearing Dirty Sexy Money.


Two coats indoor light

This is my first and only (for now!) Misa. I'm very pleased with this. The color is super hot and applies nice.



Since the weather is supposed to be dry and somewhat sunny, I couldn't just wear this as is. (I blame y'all for having me fall in love with glitters, flakies and duo chromes. I was all about the cremes!!)
Thus, I grabbed Sally Girl It's So U to layer with and...

 
 Two coats, limited sun, holla!

This turned out so pretty! The blue glitter in the Sally Girl just pops! 


It's like the ocean...

I'm glad I did pick this up. It was what I hoped for and managed to surpass my expectations.

That's it for now. I'm going to enjoy a glass of wine and cuddle up to Matt.

Have an enchanted evening!


3 Comments

  1. I am loving the creme and the shimmer. Very pretty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an appropriate manicure. How did things turn out?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top