Duck Day Mani

Good morning!

So this is my Duck Day mani from this weekend. It was a simple and easy one since I really had limited time.





I used Sinful San Francisco for my base on index through pinkie and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening on thumb. The green banner is stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumpin' Jade, the black is Wet n' Wild Black Creme and the White is Konad Special Polish. I used Lightening to stamp the banner over the green but again, this didn't pop much. I also changed the alignment of the stamp for my green nails and they kind of looked like flames. The banner image comes from plate m4.
I was most pleased with this and how quickly it all came together. If I could say that for the game. It was a killer! It was a nail biting overtime victory and that's too much suspense for me! Good thing I don't bite my nails or I'd really be in trouble!

That's it for now, my friends. I hope you enjoy your day!

4 Comments

  1. I was contemplating biting my nails right along with you-- we love the ducks, and really want to play them in the Rose Bowl-- I think even then, we will be eager to see the game, not so much rooting against y'all. I'll have to work on my Go Bucks mani for then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this manicure. You can't see everything till you enlarge the photo. Then I can see all it's beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top