Island dreaming

It's official. I am over Autumn and have decided to skip Winter. Probably because I am seriously planning another trip to Cancun. We could definitely use it! (BTW, Matt and me are taking vitamin D supplements and it is really helping.) I dream about this often:











Oh hells yes, y'all.


So I decided to swatch one of my favorite blues for you today.


Two coats, hardly any sun

This is Orly Calypso Breeze from the Tiki Time collection. I only have this in a mini size but I need the full size.
As usual, Orly is amazing. One thicker coat is opaque and it dries super fast. The shine factor isn't too bad considering Orly cremes dry with a satin finish. I have played with this for Konad and it's a winner. Orly is one of my absolute favorites to Konad with.


What a pretty blue!

Calypso Breeze is a truly season-less color but man, does it make me miss Cancun. What can I say? I was meant to be an island girl!

Thank you for looking and here's hoping your morning treats you well!

3 Comments

  1. You have what seems like a successful blog. Do you have any advice for me to make mine more successful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An island vacation sounds amazing right now. Your nails look fantastic. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that blue! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top