Layering on the light side

It's time to show another round of layering experiments. I decided to see what would happen with a lighter base color so I chose Orly Country Club Khaki.


Left to right:
L.A. Girl Crowd Surfing
Nina Ultra Pro Molten Gold
OPI DS Treasure
Haken Blue Crush


 
Full Sun close up






Closer look
OPI Brand New Skates on thumb


Crowd Surfing looked cool but it was hard to accurately capture in my pictures.
(I really need a new camera now!)
Molten Gold was pretty over this but much better over a darker color.
Treasure just does not fail. It looks a little greyed out over this but, man does it sparkle!
Blue Crush looks very green over this and still so stunning. Damn, I love that color!
Brand New Skates didn't change anything. I'd recommend this to anyone who didn't like how sheer BNS was. I did one coat over the two of CC Khaki and everything was opaque.

That's it for now. Enjoy!



2 Comments

  1. Good way to find some new combinations. Great way to fix a sheer shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top