Workplace appropriateness

Today I bring you China Glaze Fifth Avenue. This was shown recently and I'm a jerk for not remembering who it was. :( Anyway, I decided to go with something work safe today.
I bought this when I was out of work and was getting ready to interview. I decided on this because it still gave me color and when I wasn't interviewing anymore, I could always layer over it with something cool.
I suppose everyone needs some neutrals in their stash, right?




Two coats in full sun

I was happy with the result and I do like the color but it is a little boring. So I had to do more.



One coat of Nina Ultra Pro Molten Gold

The Ninas are simply awesome. I love the berry tones it gives Fifth Avenue and the gold flash is mesmerizing.
This still keeps the manicure work safe but adds some much needed flash.
Now to plan a snazzy manicure for Thanksgiving...

Thank you for looking and see you again tomorrow!

8 Comments

  1. Hi sweetie! Love that manicure. The Molten Gold saves that shade from boredom. Looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neutrals are a must have? Uh oh...does black count?

    i love the duochromy goodness that molten gold gives this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! those are great colors..i love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a girl who loves colours and different polishes but I have to say that lately I am totally loving the neutral/nude look. Do not know what's wrong with me?!?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the layering! And I can't wait to see what you have in store for Thanksgiving! I'm about to go grab my polishes and get ready to do mine tonight! Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING friend!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute color. :)
    I like it best on it's own, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top