5 Guys I used to (and might still) like

Oh. My. Word. I was tagged by the super awesome Ange of Scandalously Polished for this. Please don't laugh too much!

1. Tom Berenger


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was seriously crazy about him when I was younger. I blame the movie "Betrayed" for that only because I used to have a girl crush on Debra Winger. Oy. I watch some bad movies.

2. Fernando Ribeiro

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh dear. Still not over him.  Fernando is the singer of my most favorite band, Moonspell. I was able to touch him when I saw them in concert in October. He smelled delicious. 

3.  Gus G.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How could I not have a cute, Greek guitar god on this list? His band, Firewind is amazing and he is now playing for Ozzy. Win!

4. Keith Olbermann

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All I can say is that I have been crazy about him since he was the sportscaster for one of the local news shows in L.A. back in the 80's. Grr...

5. Kyle MacLachlan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are you surprised that I was obsessed with "Twin Peaks" in high school?

So there you have it. Please be gentle!

4 Comments

  1. So yo are an extreemist either they have to be wicked or totaly straight laced. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha omg loooooove it! this was such a fun game! so funny to see everyones first crushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't blame you for liking Fernando Ribeiro or Gus G. I have a thing for those long-haired rocker guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahah! I think that Andrea has you pegged! I'm so gonna do this, even though no one has tagged me. You had some hotties on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top