Catching up with Lambchop

So I'm a little late to the party, thanks to being so darned busy and incredibly lazy when I have free time. I won't lie, I like my couch time. Anyway, I was tagged by gildedangel for this award:



The deal being that you tag 15 blogs you read. Well, I have about 50 or so on the roll and since I am so late I leave the tag open. I love all of your blogs and gather so much inspiration from all of you. I am grateful to all of you who stop by!

Second on the list and makes me feel accomplished for being much more timely, is the tag I received from Evil Angel. The details on this is to share some about yourself and tag some other folks to play along. Here goes!


1. Where is your phone?  On the counter in the kitchen.

2. Your hair? Dyed 4N and desperately needing a cut.

3. Your Mom? Pretty snazzy and terribly funny.

4. Your Dad? Funny, gloomy, cranky and smart.

5. Your favorite meal? No real favorite. I LOVE food.

6. Your last dream? It was about work. *le sigh* Can't help it. I do love my job.

7. What do you like to drink? Coffee, V-8, red wine, Hefeweizen, Ninkasi Believer, mojitos and Don Johnsons.

8. Your dream? The unattainable: rock star. The realistic: College graduate

9. In what room are you?  Living room

10. Your hobby? Nail polish, watching sports, playing XBOX, reading and music.

11. What are you afraid of? Spiders and statues

12. Last travel? Big trip: Cancun, Mexico Day trip: Sisters, Oregon

13. Where were you last night? Work and then my favorite pub

14. Something you are not?  Religious

15. Muffins?  They are often delicious

16. Wishlist?  Nail polish (BB Couture and Nubar please!), clothes for work that fit, another trip to Cancun and to follow Slayer and Moonspell on tour.

17. Where did you grow up?  Nebraska until I was 11 and then Orange County, California until I was 21.

18. Last thing you did?  Poured another cup of coffee.

19. What are you wearing?  Pajamas. But I will be getting ready for work soon.

20. Your television?  Kind of big but so nice for playing video games.

21. Your pet(s)?  Three kitties. Trixie, Gus and Dita. But I will always keep my two dearly departed dogs in my heart. They were me and Matt's first babies.

22. Your friends? Amazing. Both in real life and online.

23. Your life?  I love it.

24. Your temper?  Takes a lot to get me there but then watch out. I will eat your face off.

25. Do you miss someone?  Two someones. Copper and Daisy, my dogs.

26. Your car?  I don't have one and I don't drive. I ride a bike.

27. Something you don't bring with you?   I think I bring darn near everything, you should see my bag.

28. Your favorite shop?  Old Navy, Sally and Eugene Saturday Market

29. Your favorite color? I love color but purple owns my heart.

30. Last time you laughed?  This morning. Matt is awesome like that.

31. Last time you cried?  On Thursday. I was so frustrated.

32. Your best friend?  Matt, my sister, Pixie, Sugar Mama and Christine. I have a lot of love to give, yo.

33. A place where you can go again and again? Home. My house is awesome.

34. Facebook?  Every day. I have A LOT of family on there.

35. Favorite place to eat?  Home. Matt and I cook well. Otherwise, Papa's Soul Food Kitchen and my favorite pub.





There ya have it.  I'd like to know about everybody! However, I'm sending out some requests:


Nicole - I'm sure you've been tagged multiple times but I think you're super fun and you should do this.


Kitty - Because I *heart* you and you are lovely.


Pinkginger - I'm expecting some hilarious answers because you always make me laugh!

Lisa - You truly rock my socks and I'm so glad to have met you.



Well, that's it for me. I'm off to eat some crunchy peanut butter on toast with raisins and then make myself look presentable for work. Have a lovely day!

2 Comments

  1. Aww, sweet! I dunno if I've been tagged, there's no way I could catch up on everyone's blog, sadly enough, so I'll take yours and do it.
    You know I loved reading yours :) And I think you're fun too! I LOVE your quirky good humor. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Sweetie! You make me laugh too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top