Sweetness!

Good morning, loves! I'm feeling better today, just a little sore. Since it's rainy and I'm bummed about eating only soft, mushy foods it's definitely time to show a sunny and bright color.
This is an unnamed Sally Girl polish that is a really sweet neon magenta.


Three coats w/out base and top in weak sun


This was devil to photograph because it looks so danged pink in pictures. It definitely is not!
I was swooning over this when I applied. I could not get over how fluid it was and how speedy it dried!
Like any neon, it dries matte but topcoat makes it shine. Three coats was best application because it is a wee bit sheer. This still shows a little VNL but I could live with it.. I wore this as a full mani to work and it wore nicely. I ended up wearing this for two days because I love the color. I only had to add one more coat to cover some tip wear and one chip.


Three coats with top coat indoors with flash

Shortly after I purchased this, I saw Sinful Dream On at Walgreens. I was certain it was a dupe so I picked it up because I'm already half way through this Sally Girl. The result?



Sinful Dream On index
Sally Girl on middle
Two coats each


Looks like a dead on dupe to me! It was a very good thing I saw this because Sally often up and discontinues the Sally Girls before the bottle makes it back home with you! I really only spent about 40 cents more for the Sinful and I have a lot more polish now. I consider it a win!

What cheaper or better dupes have you found for a polish you love?

Thank you for looking! More to come today!

4 Comments

  1. I am glad that you feel alright, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sally Girl polishes but they need to start making the full size bottles again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and I hope you have a Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have Dream On! Score! Haha. I love it too, it's SO hot and purpley-pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top