Glittering in the ocean

Good morning loves!

Today I'm bringing you the other L.A. Splash I received from Cherry Culture. (I will have to re-swatch Crimson Tide since Google ate my picture.)


Golden Seahorse
No base or top coat, indoor light, two coats

This was a big surprise for me. I didn't realize that this would be a chunky glitter. I'm not sure why.
Anyway. This is a lovely light blue that applies sheer. Color builds quickly and the gold glitter is chunky but disperses pretty evenly over the nail.
You need to work very quickly with this because it dries fast. So fast that it becomes a bit tacky on the brush during application. I love a polish that dries fast but this was a challenge!
I found it best to load the brush with a large amount and almost mop it on. This helps avoid bald spots like the one seen at the tip of my ring finger. The good thing is that you don't have to wait forever to dry despite adding a thick coat.!
It will dry gritty and bumpy but I found that two coats of Out The Door smooths things out well.

That is what I have for you now, lovelies. Today is my Tuesday and it will be a busy week! Hope you have a relaxing weekend and everybody keeps warm!

9 Comments

  1. very pretty!!! looks like a mermaid-like color. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sparkly! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty. I have never ordered nail polish from Cherry Culture. The "swatches" on their site are lame, so you really don't know what you're getting. I always have to search other sites/blogs to what a color really looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great color!
    I've ordered from cherry culture and the only bad thing is that their swatches suck. lol It's kind of a crap shoot if you can't find picture anywhere else but the LA colors are very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that is the only thing about Cherry Culture I hate too, is the swatches, good thing I've never relied on them! I haven't placed an order with them in forever - obviously, I don't have any of the nail polish from them I keep meaning to get! Haha.
    This is a REALLY cool color though! I quite like it. Worth all the trouble!
    I have tried out the mascara by this brand, but obviously not the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that glittery pretty polish. Love the color and it is very memaidish as Brooke says.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, really prety!
    I wonder how this would look over black?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah ha, found it - and apparently I liked it a few weeks ago too. I need to buy this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top