Who's lazy? Oh, right, it's me.

Good day, loves!

So I'm a big, lazy lump. I won a set of the OPI Tiny Tinsel minis from Deb and I never got around to swatching them. I'm a jerk. Seriously. Today I'm showing them off because I really hate being behind.



Silver Belles
Two coats, no base or top, indoor light

Loved this but I love silver and gold polishes. This applied nice and without brush strokes. Don't like that it feels a little gritty but hey, top coat always fixes that!


Amethyst Twist
Two coats, no base or top, indoor light
Don't mind the ding on pinkie. 

My absolute favorite of the bunch. What a gorgeous purple! I was bowled over that this was good to go in two coats. I average three on almost all of my polishes but that's just how I do. I wanted a pretty, glimmery purple like this and I'm so happy to have it!



Berried in Gifts
Two coats, no base or top, weak sun

I was surprised by how much I liked this. I'm so picky about reds and berries. This was just really pretty and shiny. It made me happy every time I would catch sight of my hands.


SUN!!!

I had to take this one because the sun shining through was a glorious golden bronze and it really made this glow. And I liked how it lit up my living room wall. (That was one labor intensive paint job in the living room but it paid off nicely.)


That's it for now! I am off to work on scheduling some posts and then swatching in the sun. I don't know how long it will last today before the rain comes back!

Enjoy your day!

4 Comments

  1. Nice polishes. I really like the purple too. I hate it when I get behind in swatching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all cute but my fave is the purple! Love that one.
    I'm lazy, like, all the time. I have to MAKE myself go swatch, edit, and post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so pretty, and the mini bottles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get lazy too. No biggie.

    I would never imagined that Silver Belles would be gritty. It doesn't even look as though it is that glitter packed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top