It's a blackout tonight!

Good morning loves!

Just a quick post to let you know that I'm on a brief hiatus. Matt will be reformatting my laptop tomorrow. I had an issue MONTHS ago that he thought he fixed. Turns out he needed  specific recovery discs for my VAIO.
Months later and less $35, the discs are here and my computer can be back to normal.
I'll actually be able to use my SD slot now! (You don't want to know how I've been transferring my pictures.)

I hope to be back at it by Saturday night. In the meantime, I want to leave you with at least one nail polish pic.

China Glaze Dreamsicle
Three coats, no base or top, in sun

I love this so much and I'm thrilled to have found it at Sally on clearance. The orange base is sheer but builds really well. I will most likely use this as a layering item and I'm certain it will look fantastic over Zoya Lianne.
Did I try this matte? Why, yes I did.


It's not as cool as some glitters with matte top coat. I think that's due to more to the orange base. A darker base really shows the textural element when a matte coat is applied. It was still fun to try!

That's it for now, loves. Hope to be with you soon!


4 Comments

  1. Oh that looks so cool matte! I wish orange didn't give me alien hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty matte! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful colour! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather...it seems we have the same taste in polishes! Going back 10 or so posts, you've featured polishes that have been in my untried, save for CG Tempest & L.A. Girls Rock star Addict, both of which I love, and have done full manis.
    Come to think of it, I believe you probably buy polishes like I do as well...piece-meal.

    Anyway- Dreamsicle looks lovely on you, and I *adore* it matte!!! This one is also in my untried. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top