No, no, never

Good morning, loves!

Today I am bringing you another little taste of my Diamond Cosmetics haul. (If you're curious about the title, it's taken from the German Eurovision entry of 2006. Not a complaint about the polish!)

Never So Evergreen
Two coats, no base or top in sun

How could I not love this color? It's unique and unlike anything else in my stash. This is more like a real pine green but made even  more gorgeous with golden shimmer/glitter. 


This applied fluidly but a touch streaky. Three coats evens out completely and is best for full coverage. Dry time is acceptable but not exceptional. This is a gorgeous, gorgeous color and a great value for only two dollars! I may have to try this for a Duck Day mani when baseball season starts...


That's it for me now. I need some breakfast and the peanut butter on toast is calling my name!

Thank you for looking and I hope the day finds you well.

7 Comments

  1. This is a really unique color - it is very pretty. I really like the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have and love this one. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this color last week, but haven't tried it....I love your Duck Day idea...Crazy Game Day Nails ~ I'm all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been lemming this colour for ages! It looks absolutely stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I love how its almost-black-but-not-quite-black and still green! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top