There's a killer on the loose again, a lady killer on the loose

Good day friends!

It's good to be back. My week was ridiculously full of problem after problem. Laptop, work and sweating it out until my sister got her passport. So it's all good here on out. Except for the whole not having enough time for pretty much anything. I've ramped up my workouts to get ready for Cancun and my social calendar keeps filling up. Sucks to be me, right? ;)

So let's talk about polish instead, okay?

 Diamond Cosmetics Hue Are You?
Two coats, no base or top in SUN!!!

I was able to do a little Diamond haul back in December and fulfilled some major lemmings. This one was a sleeper for me. I kept looking at swatches on Nailgal and debating on whether or not I really wanted it. It seemed a "mature" color to me. I decided to pick it up and if I didn't care for it, I'd just give it to my mom. Well, I fell in love.


Hue Are You is a nice berry wine with golden bronze shimmer. In bright sun, the shimmer looked kind of holo because it threw off a lot of different colors. Pretty snazzy!
Formula was lovely. Could not believe this is what I got in two coats. I'd still go with three because that's my way. What I did not care for was dry time.
Took a snotch longer than I cared for but the color is so pretty that I will be sure to give myself plenty of time.
Wear was not real hot the first time I wore it. (My swatch is the second time I wore it and ended up doing the full mani.) I didn't prep my nails well and then at work I had to work in drive-through so sorting donations took their toll on my hands.

This was my first experience with Diamond and I'm terribly pleased. Great colors and an even better price. I do believe I will be shopping with them again. Plus, they gave great customer service. They emailed me to let me know that my package would be a day late because they temporarily lost my order. I appreciated that they owned up to the mistake and informed of the delay. Seriously, I know shit happens.





So that's it for now, friends. I'm off to get my haircut and then I'm taking a trip to the neatest, kookiest local drug store by campus. I have a couple of small things to pick up and then I will be ready to announce my 100 followers giveaway! Stay tuned!




4 Comments

  1. This is one I picked out not having any clue how pretty it was! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw the bottle. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hue Are you? looks wonderful with your skin tone!
    I'm going to so order this one the next time I place a Diamond Cosmetics order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold shift in the sparkles! It's beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top