I Fly Above...

Good morning, loves!

Today I'm bringing you a fauxnad look I did with all of my latest haul as well as a new favorite for stamping.

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Base is Orly Snowcone
The footprints are stamped with Orly Foil FX Rage
Middle finger is stamped with China Glaze Grape Pop
Pinkie is sporting Zoya Dita with a dot of Art Club gold glitter
Thumb has China Glaze Four Leaf Clover mixed with Art Club white

I just NOW realized that the bird stamp is placed on the finger in which one would flip the "bird." Dude, I am so out of it! (I do crack myself up. Just listen to me try and sing along to Hall and Oates' "Maneater" when I try and replace the chorus to anteater or plant eater. Oh yeah, I am so fun to hang around.)

Anyway...I'm thrilled to bits with Orly yet again. Rage is freaking gorgeous and applies so beautifully! (Oh hells yes, I applied that to my nails before doing this. I had to!)
Snowcone is very similar to Zoya Yummy but I really need to post a side by side comparison for you.
My only complaint with Snowcone was it's thickness. My right nails looked uneven and full of drag marks. The good news is that Out the Door evened it out perfectly. Of course the dry time is the best. Which is one of the reasons why Orly is by far my most favorite brand. 
I am in love with my new China Glazes and can't wait to wear them as a full mani. Four Leaf Clover may end up as a St. Patrick's Day mani especially since my sister just bought me really cute four leaf clover decals.

That is all for me. It's time to get ready for my last full day of work. Tomorrow I have to get up hella early to clean, iron some of my clothes for the trip and then attend a store meeting with the CEO. Somewhere in there I need to give my sister a pedi and give myself both a pedi and mani. Most importantly, tomorrow night I will be chilling in a hotel room in Portland and I will be announcing the winners of my giveaway! I am so looking forward to that!

Until tomorrow, my friends!

4 Comments

  1. HAHAHAHa. Now I want to put a bird on my spirit finger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking forward to your announcement! Those manicures were fierce!

    That's so funny you put the bird on your middle finger! LOL That's so something I would do! The bird is my favorite of all the stamps but I also like the mermaid one alot. And the feet are cute too! Oh, I liked them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowconw looks fab on you! I had the same issue with thickness as well. Before I applied my 2nd coat, I thinned it out with SV Restore, and it helped quite a bit!

    Love the fauxnad skittles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top