Black Valentine

Good morning!
Today I am bringing you another tribute to my friends. This particular one is for my friend and boss, Tanya.

Three coats Sally Hansen Salon Formula in Black Patent Leather
Fingr's Edge Royal Punk Nail decals on index, middle and pinkie.
Konad Special Polish in Metallic Pink, stamped with fauxnad plate E01
All topped with two coats Art Club Sealer.

The above picture is pre-cleanup, sadly. I applied the black base the night before but I got up at 5 a.m. the next day to apply the decals and the stamp. Then I was off to the showers and ready myself for work.
I chose this combination because it's all the things Tanya likes. Black and hot pink together, skulls with a sense of whimsy and butterflies. It's sassy, tough and a little tongue-in-cheek.

Let me tell you about this special lady I'm paying tribute to.
Tanya is one of my bosses but she's also my work wife. I've been crazy about her since I met her. She's got a wicked sense of humour and each day we work together is freaking awesome. She's tough, resilient and smart. She's a fucking firecracker, yo. She's one of the major reasons why I love my job so much. 
By the way, she's also gorgeous. Seriously. How could you not fall in love with her?
This barely begins to explain how snazzy she is but I assure you, she is amazing.

I'd like to leave you with another picture of this mani. It didn't wear so super well but then again, me and Tanya were processing furniture that day so it really didn't stand a chance.

Kalmah!! Get this album, it is the hotness!

Just a little shopping note: I got the decals at Fred Meyer but they can be found at Walmart, Rite-Aid and CVS. They were easy to apply and the designs were kick ass. I'm looking forward to using the crown decals for another look some other time.

Hope you have a lovely day and thank you for looking!

One Comment

  1. Cool mani! Already have Kalmah's album, and yet it is the hotness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top