Don't park your booty, don't park your can It's time to party, it's time to jam

Good day, friends!

Today I'm showing some pics of a recent Konad. It's based on a design I came up with while playing with polish and Konad on a fake nail. I like how it came out but I think I will try it again with some other colors because I think what I chose doesn't quite do it.

L.A. Girl Matte coral base
China Glaze Adore, Metallic Muse and Millennium stamps
Konad plate m21
(Do not mind the pinkie. I tried to stamp Orly rage too but Trixie decided that
was the best time to demand some love from me.)

Both pictures were taken in my back yard. My flower box is exploding!
I have tulips and wildflowers popping up everywhere.


Thank you for stopping by. Hope the coming weekend will hold lots of fun for you all!

3 Comments

  1. Cute mani!! Loving your beautiful tulips. Mine bloomed really early this year and already lost their petals! Beautiful wild flowers too :) (and I love your ring). Have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love LA Girl Matte Coral on you...it looks really amazing!
    And the Konad looks cool! That was one of the first plates I got- I just had to have the splatter image. Ironically, as much as I wanted it, I haven't used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that splatter pattern. It's so funky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top