Birthday Ist Krieg

Good day, friends!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been away for awhile because of the big ass birthday business but I'm back.
I did have a wonderful birthday party and this the short version of my night:

I may or may not have been kissing on my friend, Liz, all night.
I definitely received three lap dances.
It is possible that I had been only drinking some fantastic Ninkasi beer and feeling fine but most definitely not drunk.
It is true that my friends started buying me shots within the last twenty minutes I was at the bar.
It is also true that though I did not want said shots nor did I want to drink them, I did because I did not want to hurt any feelings.
It is absolutely true that I was completely smashed and went home and regurgitated.
I will affirm that I did indeed go to work the next day but was trying to convince my friend to kill me dead because my tummy HATED me.
I can confirm that it took me nearly three days to recover from this nightmare.

So that's why I haven't been around lately. It's also why I don't drink like that. I'm a two beer or wine kinda girl. No more than that!
That said, I had a great time with my friends and I got some super sweet gifts. Pictures of that to follow soon.

In the meantime, I would like to thank you all for stopping by and sending me birthday wishes.
It meant so much to me!
Love for you all!

4 Comments

  1. Glad you feel better!!
    ^.^
    Can't wait to see pictures :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I feel you! It gets harder and harder to recover from nights like that. But I'm so glad you had a great time anyway! Loads of love :)
    And I can't wait for pictures either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for a fun Birthday!
    P.S. There is nothing better than an Immortal B-Day e-card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, Heather- I totally missed that it was your Birthday!
    I feel just terrible. :(
    Happy belated Birthday Dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top