Down from the glen came the marching men

Good morning!
Today I'm bringing you another beauty from my recent Cherry Culture haul.

L.A. Girl Metal Deep Sea Mica
Three coats, no base or top in weak sun

This was a nice surprise! It dried so quickly and applied so nicely. Deep Sea Mica is a great mix of blue and green tones that keeps it from being too teal or too turquoise. It's rather sheer so three coats is best to get the color payoff and opacity. It's not brush stroke-y at all which is a fear when dealing with anything remotely metallic. This is going to be a beautiful canvas for some sea themed Konad! So far so good with this collection and I can't wait to pick up some more!

Now on to the pic spam!

It glows...

Still a little sheer but so nice...


Who else has any colors from the Metal collection? Are you in love or merely like?

That does it for me today. My crazy week is almost over and the next will only be slightly less whacked. But I only have less than a month to go before I go on vacation and see Iron Maiden in concert! 
Have a wonderful day all!

6 Comments

  1. Oh that's hot I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can you find la girl cosmetics thru an etailer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color seems so good on you =)

    http://insideofmypurse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words!

    Aaminahs Mom - I got this from Cherry Culture but my local Fred Meyer store just started stocking them. I do know that it is in some stores in other areas but Cherry Culture is the easiest to get exactly what you want without any added work.
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top