I'm drowning in this rush...

Good morning!

Today I'm excited to bring you something I have been wanting for some time. It is so satisfying to be able to take a polish off the most wanted list, let me tell you!
This is another item from Cherry Culture and has made me so happy!


Milani Totally Cool
Two coats, no base or top, indoor light

This is simply stunning. It's a glorious blue toned purple jelly with the prettiest pink glitter. The glitter itself flashes reddish-bronze and gold which was a cool surprise. I know it's supposed to be a dupe for Clarins 230 and it is pretty damned close from the pictures I have seen. That's okay with me but to be honest, I saw Totally Cool BEFORE I heard the legend of 230 and it's magical color mixed from unicorn tears, fairy sweat and dragon piss. So, yeah. I won't lie, 230 is pretty fucking amazing and glorious but I wouldn't have purchased it when it was available. Because I am cheap. If I can't handle spending ten bucks on a bottle of polish, I'm definitely not going to fork over WHAT IS NOW HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS for polish. I'm just sayin'.

 So sexy...

Now to return to Totally Cool. The name fits. It is beautiful. Two coats is pretty snazzy even with VNL showing for that sweet jelly look. A third coat is opaque and probably what I would end up doing. Dry time was acceptable and formula was a bit watery but nothing I couldn't handle. Most importantly, I got something I'd been longing for for under five bucks. That makes for a happy, happy Lamb. 
Who took a lot of pictures of this and will now commence with the spamming.










Who has Totally Cool and/or Magical Mythical Clarins 230? What say you? Which is better?

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

5 Comments

  1. I have Totally Cool, and I love it!
    Clarins 230 is gorgeous too, but I don't have it, so I can't really compare. When I saw that price tag, I had to keep it moving with my college student budget self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! Wish I had it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!

    my give away: you-nailed-it.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite Milani polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Milani. I just wish it weren't quite so thin. I keep willing it to have greater depth but no luck as yet......;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top