Out in the fields, the fighting has begun

Good morning!

Today I wanted to show you both of the highlighter yellow polishes I own.



Claire's Sunshine and Sinful Neon Melon




Claire's is on index and middle
Sinful is on ring and pinkie
Both are three coats, no base

In real life, the Claire's has a green tone and the Sinful is much more yellow. The Sinful actually is a little thicker and offers a bit more coverage. The camera really doesn't like the neons, that's for sure!
Both dry quickly, don't streak and drag with each brush stroke and really pop over white!

How do you feel about neon? Gaudy and tacky or fun and cheerful? Personally, I love a good neon. They always brighten my mood.

That does it for today. I'm off to work and then a toga party tonight! TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!
Have a wonderful day!

4 Comments

  1. I love neons! I wear a coat of white and then my neons to really make them blinding. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comparison post! I have the Claire's polish, but I think the Sinful color is an older one they don't sell anymore (at least at the Walgreens and Rite Aids I frequent). Neons are so bright and beautiful, though, so it's nice to see pics of them anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most neons, don't care for orange neon because - well, I just don't care for orange. Pretty much any other neons I like though.

    At a glance, I didn't really see much of a difference in these colors but after taking a closer look, I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, these are similar. I love the sheer aspect - it looks so nice on natural nails. Very summery, lemonade-esque :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top