Dying swans twisted wings

Good day!

I am back from vacation and making the attempt to snap out of my laziness. Thus I bring you some recent NOTDs.

Milani Techno Red
Three coats in full sun with Out The Door topcoat
Worn for FOUR days!!

Same as above

I really loved this neon in spite of its sheerness. It has a jelly quality which I seem to be coming around to. I have no qualms with Milani formulas, I've always been pleased. Dry time is another factor that makes me happy. They almost meet up to my beloved Orly!

Milani Metal Gear
Three coats over ridge filler and topped with Out The Door
No sun because my home still has not received the message that it is summer.


Same as above with indoor light.

I was hoping to catch the fire in this beauty with the indoor light. It really looks like molten metal in full sun. Glorious! This is what I'm wearing today while waiting for some sun to show up.

I have a lot of catching up to do so expect some more pictures to come and bob willing, I may actually get to visit with y'all on your blogs. Have a wonderful weekend, friends!


One Comment

  1. Techno Red's the kind of red I might actually wear. So insanely bright!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top