Green carnations and violet candies

Good morning!
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was hectic, busy and exhausting! Those are the days you wish you've won the Powerball so you can retire to a private island!
Anyway, I wanted to show you some layering I've done before I head off to work and try to finish my long week up.


First we have this:


Golden Rose Holographic #115 three coats
Topped with OPI Paris Couture For Sure two coats

One can never have too much holo. This held up quite well for me considering I spent my day working in furniture and then drive-through. I have tip wear and a small chip on my left middle finger. Nice. Here is the shot I took this morning of this particular look and the day's aftermath.

Not too shabby! 
However, it appears I sustained an injury on my pinkie.


The next look is from when I showed you my newest Wet n' Wild Craze, called Buffy The Violet Slayer.
I had picked up a new Sally Hansen HD because when I saw Mary's gorgeous swatches,   I knew it would be a winner for layering as well as worn alone.

Three coats WNW Buffy the Violet Slayer
Topped with two coats Sally Hansen HD in DVD
First picture is in diffused sunlight
Second picture is natural indoor light

DVD is rather sheer and it takes roughly three coats for opacity but that glitter is killer. I knew it was going to look phenomenal over the violet. I love DVD and I think I may pick up the other "glitters", LCD and Byte.

So what do you think of my recent layering? Anything you would have done differently or preferred to see?
As ever, I thank you for coming by. I hope your week begins better than mine is ending.

2 Comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE the green mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love them both! I want Buffy the Violet Slayer just for the name! Yep, I'm a geek :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top