She wears DevilRed

Good morning!

Yesterday I decided to head over to Dollar Tree to stock up on cotton rounds and just maybe...peruse the nail polish selection. Unsurprisingly, I walked out the door with a couple! (A slight digression, I noticed that they have some L.A. Color polishes and makeup when I visited in California and I was glad to see them at home. YAY!)
Let me show you one of the polishes I scored:
 



Maybelline Express Finish Matte Ruby
Two coats, no base on ring and pinkie
Top coat on index and middle

I was a bit apprehensive about this because I wasn't sure what kind of application issues I would face. I was pleasantly surprised. This was similar in consistency to many of the newer matte polishes in my stash. Three coats would have been best or perhaps not swatching this with all of the windows open and breezes blowing in. Not that I would ever have that happen to me. ;)
This is a lovely, deep red with bronze-y glitter particles. Which I did not expect. I thought there would be shimmer and it would be subtle. Not so much!  


Same as above but Flamingo demanded to be included.


Today was a lovely, sunny day so it was nice to get my pics in the sun. Naturally, the flamingo had to be photographed along side my nails. Featured a few times and now Flamingo has become a right diva.
I took lots of pictures but the best is the tribute photo that Flamingo suggested.

Nihrida, this is for you:



Thank you for looking and I will be back again with more from Dollar Tree as well as more Color Club.
Have a wonderful day!

4 Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love old school Maybelline. And Flamingo's tribute pic is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice one! The polish, I mean. Flamingo is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the Nihrida pose with the flamingo! That's awesome! This looks SO pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top