I'm gonna break my neck tonight

Good day!

On Friday night I had the opportunity to see the Scorpions in concert. This is their farewell tour and I'm so glad I was able to see them. They've been on my list of want to see bands for years.The Scorpions were an early favorite when I first got into metal. In a way, they were my gateway to even harder and heavier music.

Naturally, I had to celebrate and pay homage to the Scorpions with an extra special manicure!

There's no one like you, baby!


I started this with two coats of  Tip Toe in Crushed Grapes. Then I added two thin coats of Orly Star Spangled. This mimicked the look some have shown of China Glaze Ruby Pumps over a black creme. Or the what many wish was Lubu Heels mani. What made this different was that it wasn't as dark since my base was a vampy purple. It really gave the red glitter a chance to glow and shine.
Then I added the scorpion stamp from my fauxnad plate K05 and stamped that with white Konad Special Polish  and China Glaze Millennium.
I placed rhinestones from the Nailene Bedazzled collection on the tails of the scorpion stamps and on my index finger. Finally, I chose the crowned heart decal from the Fingr's Royal Punk collection for my pinkie.

This pretty much rocks like a hurricane...

I'm really happy with how this turned out. I think it was a pretty fitting tribute.

Now to wrap up, I'd like to share some of the pictures I was able to get. All pictures are clickable to enlarge!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Performing "Sting in the Tail."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Performing "Big City Nights."


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saying goodnight and farewell.


As I said before, the show was simply amazing. They went all out for a fair show and it was brilliant.
Goodbye, you crazy Germans and thank you for letting the good times roll!





The Bedazzeld  rhinestone decals were provided to me by Nailene for consideration.

4 Comments

  1. Awesome! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like you had a awesome time! The mani is cute, ya know, in a hard heavy metal way! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    Great mani and the concert story with it is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Nice blog you got there :)
    I'm a follower now!

    Maybe you can check my blog out as well and become a follower?
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top