It would be so fine to see your face at my door

Good morning!

I decided it was time to throw something up here to let everyone know I did not die or move into a cave.
What is surprising is that I actually had a social life. I'm pretty much a homebody so this is really outside of my element. However, I have the privilege of knowing some amazing and lovely people and they are super fun to be with.

So what have I done over the past week(s)?

As you know I went to a concert.
I took pictures of my cats:

Gus eating fingers
Gus eating my fingers

Dita Peekaboo
Dita playing peek-a-boo


I  went bowling:

Best. Bowling ball. Ever.
This is my friend, Jeromie's, bowling ball.
It is teh awesome.

Go!
This did not end in a strike.


I hung out with some special friends:


Besties

Left to right: Sugar Mama, Papa Bear and me


My girlfriend gave me a purse that her mom made:

Gorgeous
It's a clutch, belt bag, you name it. It is gorgeous!


Finally, I did some nail art:
Red/Gold nail art
Base is Orly Star Spangled
Stripes are Art Deco gold glitter and Art Club black stripers


That's just a brief overview. I also went to Seattle for the day to see my best friend, Pixie. I will post the pictures of her and her sweet puppy later as well as that of the gum wall. (If you've been to Seattle's Pike Place Market, you may have seen the gum wall. It is...stunning and disgusting.)

Today is my Friday so I hope to be visiting you all this weekend and maybe have more nail polish to show you. Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!

4 Comments

  1. Sounds like you've been having fun! I agree. That bowling ball is really cool. Reminds me of the movie Mystery Men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail art,and that bowling ball is kick-ass! Great to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gods, that bowling ball is teh awesome! I'm glad you've been having fun, honey. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitties! Love that bowling ball.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top