Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't

Good morning!
Today I'm bringing another bit of layering and just random playing around.

Base is Orly Out of this World
From middle to tip of each finger is Milani Totally Cool

I did this maybe thinking I'd try a gradient effect and then realizing I just did not have the patience. Totally Cool is quite nice over this and it deepens the purple base. It's pinky-ish shimmer adds a bit of fire and warms things nicely. 

It was all too subtle so I of course, had to do more.

Tips are two thin coats of Sally Hansen DVD

I could not capture how cool this could look. DVD is such a great layering polish since it has this glorious purple flash. 

With one coat of DVD...it needed both.


It didn't seem like much in these photos but in person, it had such brilliance, fire and flash. It definitely perked my manicure up and made me smile. 

Speaking of smile, boy have I needed it. Work has just been so challenging and exhausting. My schedule is great for blogging but after a long day, I just don't have the energy. Things are looking up though. It will get a bit easier and I'm looking forward to having more energy. Thank you for hanging around. I always appreciate a visit or a comment.

Have a lovely day and I'll see you soon!

2 Comments

  1. o mighty lambcomb!!! when ever i wear totally cool i 've found better wear & results when i use a dark "basecoat" polish under it--therefore bringin out the totally coolest of the polish or else 4 coats for no vnl. cute post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top