Another star has fallen without sound...

Good morning!

Today I'm bringing you another sponged look. I'm really happy with how it turned out.


Base is one coat Zoya Harley
One coat OPI Brand New Skates
Sponged with Orly Halley's Comet and Galaxy Girl
Final layer of Cover Girl City Lights

I accidentally ended up with a gradient! I wasn't trying to achieve that but it certainly was a happy confluence of events. What I did was a thin coat of Harley which I then topped with one thin coat of Brand New Skates.
Originally I was just going to layer BNS over Harley and call it good. I soon realized it was going to take way too long to dry. I decided to sponge instead and turned to two of the beauties from the Cosmix FX collection.

I was blown away with how cool this turned out. I still needed just a snotch more sparkle so I applied a thin layer of City Lights. Perfection! Sadly, my pics are from the end of my work day thus, a spot on my index finger got damaged. Bummer.

Have you had a happy accident recently? What new nail art techniques have you tried?
That will do it for me today. I'm getting to the end of my week and I'm ready to curl up on the couch and be lazy!

4 Comments

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top