Private party, time to get naughty

Good morning!

Today I'm bringing you another sponged nail look. It's partly a challenge from Matt and inspired by the music of Sean Paul. (Matt and I have been listening to lots of dancehall and reggae lately. I'm still the metal girl, don't worry!)
Anyway...Matt requested that I try to recreate this:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The ocean in Cancun

So I did this:




 Left and right hands
Colors used:
Wet n' Wild Nocturnal
Hard Candy Frenzy
China Glaze Towel Boy Toy
Orly Green with Envy
Art Club striper in White
All pics without top coat

Breaking it down here:
I sponged Nocturnal at the bottom. Then I used Frenzy above that. It blended more on the left than the right. of (I'm a right-y, sorry.) I barely hit every nail with a touch of Green with Envy then used Towel Boy Toy over it all. I mimicked the foam by using a stripe of white at the tip and then sponging it.
I was super excited with how it all turned out. But I really knew it was awesome when I showed Matt. He thinks it's spot on!
He was so excited about it that he took a picture with his phone and posted it to Facebook. 
Of course, I have that pic for you:

Right hand with top coat applied

This was really fun to do. It was a good way to distract myself from some of my stress.

It's back to work today for me. Hope you all have a glorious weekend and remember that Lambchop loves you. I haven't bee good about commenting but I do look at what you've done and think of you all. I promise, I have a good reason for being a hermit and I will tell you as soon as I can. In the meantime, please enjoy one of my favorite Sean Paul songs. This makes me dance every time I hear it.

3 Comments

  1. how fun that your man actually THINKS about your manis! I love Sean Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome manicure, I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top