Return of the Quack

Good day!

Today I have two different Duck Day manis to show you. I took pics of one but simply did not have the time to post them. Let's move on then...


Base is Sally Hansen Lightening
Green stripes are China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
"O" is the very last of my Nubar Nail Art Pen in Green Frost
Flakies are from the Claire's mini collex

This one was really cute until I screwed it up. I sponged the stripes and had wanted to highlight the yellow with a flakie. This did not work well at all. I applied the flakie much too thickly. Bleargh. Oh well. I will definitely try this again but I think I learned my lesson.

Let's go to the next look:



Base is three coats China Glaze Recycle
Tips are China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
Half-moons are Sally Hansen Lightening

I've been trying to predict exactly which unis the Ducks will wear without success. They have 80 different combinations with green, grey, yellow, black and white. I though for sure they'd bust out the grey so I went with that on my mani.
I do love how this turned out and it was super simple. I used French tip guides and reinforcements for the half-moons. What was surprising was how just how well it held up during the day. I was processing shoes and that's always tough on nails.

I like to think my spirit has been  helping since the Ducks are still undefeated. It sure has been an exciting season so far and now we are #2!! (Suck it, Alabama!) As such, I want to leave with you with this season's newest sensation. Remember last year when I posted "I Love My Ducks?"
Those boys are back and still bringing the awesome sauce.
Enjoy and happy 10.10.10!


3 Comments

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top