Faith, trust and love, I carry within me

Good morning!
A happy Thanksgiving to my fellow American bloggers and readers today.
I have today's nail look that Matt helped me come up with as well as yesterday's autumnal nail look.


Two coat OPI You Don't Know Jacques as base
WNW Rustic sponged from mid to tip
China Glaze Twenty-Four K sponged from base to cuticle



Base is two coats Orly Pink Chocolate
Sponges colors are Orly Glitz and WNW Rustic
Don't mind the ring. I tried a fauxnad that didn't turn out quite how I wanted.

I'm grateful to all of you have stopped by, shared a kind word and made blogging so fun.You are all so amazing and lovely. Thank you for allowing me to get to know you!

On another note, today is my amazing sister-in-law's birthday. She's not just my friend but my sister.
I love you, Karen!


Awesome women

Left to right:
My awesome mother-in-law, me and Karen, my amazing sister-in-law.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a great weekend wherever you may be. I carry you in my heart always.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top