Rose City Rollin'

Good morning!

Today is a major swatch and post schedule day but I wanted to bring you a much beloved polish that I really do not like. I also have some pics of my haul from Portland, which was a very productive trip!

 OPI DS Passion three coats, no base
in sun


Same as above, natural indoor light

I adore holos, I truly do. But I cannot abide this. Pink is not a color I care for. I like neon pinks and some berries but that's about it. The holo effect just isn't enough to win me over. So, why do I have this? It's my sister's. It suits her perfectly. Really, there's not much more to say since I just don't feel this.

And now for what will be coming up:

Goodies from Ulta, Golden Rose and Urban Outfitters

Stay tuned!

3 Comments

  1. They're from Urban Outfitters. Swatches will be coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish OPI would bring back some of their older DS polishes. DS Glamour was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top