Truth comes out and kills our jaded love

Good day!

Today I have another item from my recent trip to Ulta. Can I just mention that I was a bit underwhelmed by the location in Tualatin? It was meh. However, I have good news for myself anyway. Ulta is opening a location in Keizer which is only about an hour away from Eugene. YAY for me! Now to hope for Ulta to finally open a location here...

Anyway, I have for you this little cutie:

Ulta Salon Formula Jaded



All pics are three coats, no base in Oregon sun

Part of why I was underwhelmed was how the store merchandised the house brand products. I kept seeing random displays all over the store. Anyway, that frustrated me enough to not want to look at more Ulta brand polishes. This one intrigued me because of its duochrome. I'm always a sucker for duochrome.

I didn't expect it to be a frosty green and honestly, I don't know why not. Eh. I think I was over stimulated when I was in the store. That said, it's a sweet color and applied nicely. Dry time was acceptable. The duochrome effect is pretty cool but it certainly looks familiar to me. Like, Sinful Coco Diamond. (The cool bluish version not the boring brown.)
Do I regret this purchase? No. I'm always happy to add to my stash and I'm looking forward to playing around with layering.

So, what do you think? Hit or miss? 

That will do it for today. I'm back at work and it's gonna be a long week. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

3 Comments

  1. I have this one and didnt even like it but it looks pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very nice!
    Love duochromes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cool color, but it doesn't seem very opaque.
    By the way, never in a million years did I expect to see a line from a To/Die/For song as a post title. I've never met anyone who actually knows that band.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top