Face your fears and pierce the night

Good morning.

I have a brief update and then something to suit my current introspective state and say thank you.

I had a small complication and so I was not able to have my procedure. I go back on Wednesday to finally get this done and gratefully, I will have an extra day to rest. Then...on to better health and a glorious new year.

So...my year has been up/down/sideways and crazy but it was a beautiful chapter of my life. These are the things I've realized and the treasures I have.

1. I married a wonderful man. My feelings for him are stronger and more ardent every day. He is my best friend, my confidant, my rock and the owner of my heart. I could not imagine a life without him.

2. My family is powerful and amazing. My sister(s) make me laugh, let me cry and give me hope every single day. And when I am feeling destroyed, my mommy is there to put me back together.

3. My friends. How lucky I am to know so many wonderful people! How grateful I am to reconnect with my lovely Christine, my bestie from high school. I do not know how I could soldier on without Jeff and Terri. We three propped one another up through major life changes, loss and we have come together to celebrate. We are the three besties and we will continue to terrorize the town!

Most of all, I would like to say thank you to my special besties that I have had the privilege to meet thanks to our mutual love of nail polish.
Laynie, Ginger, Lisa, Ange, Landa, Nikki and Andrea :
I love you guys so much. You all inspire me and I'm honored that you have allowed me to share in your lives. Thank you for being so kind and wonderful. If I win Powerball tomorrow, I am getting on a plane to come see each and every one of you so I can give you big hugs in person. You make the world a better place by being here and I'm so proud of each of you.

4. My job. It might kill me but I adore it.

And there ya have it. My attempt to cheer myself and remember how wonderful my life truly is. I sincerely hope that you all have a terrific New Year filled with  love, joy and plenty of nail polish.

Love,

Lamby

 

3 Comments

  1. May you have a blessed 2011. We love you just as much. *cheers to health, wealth, and above all, happiness*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! ((Hugs))I wish you and your hubby all the best in 2011.You're an awesome gal and it's an honor to be considered your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww We love you too Lamby! Happy New Year! Hope you get better soon! ;) Those 7 chickies including you are awesome, I love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top