Quacking up

Good morning!
Since I've been dealing with some new developments, I've been amusing myself by playing around on Polyvore.
It's been great to get my creativity flowing and it is quite the stress reliever.

Anyway, I wanted to share some of the things I've created. (Guess who's excited about her Ducks going to the National Championship??)



My next one is a little bit crazy but it's totally what I would sport, say if I had won Powerball. Because YSL pumps are so appropriate to wear to a football game.  ;)



So, what do you guys think? Am I QUACKers or what?

BTW, nail polish to come soon. I must buy batteries for my camera BUT I have downloaded a sweet camera app for my Android phone that I have had a lot of fun playing with. Damn, I'm getting all artsy.

As always, loves and hugs to you!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top