Too many flames with too much to burn...

Good morning.

I know I haven't been around very much. I'm going through some transition and I have a lot to deal with at the moment. However, I wanted to share with you some of the interesting graffiti I saw while in Portland.
Oddly enough, this was in the ladies' room at the brilliant Powell's Books. If you ever find yourself in Portland, Oregon you MUST go there. It is my favorite book store and I buy all of my textbooks from them. They are amazing. (Plus there's the whole supporting a local, indie business that makes one feel good.)
Without further ado, I present Bathroom Post Secret.
All pictures are clickable to enlarge.


Bathroom Secrets


Religious


Sadness


Eating Disorder

Cutter

It is terribly sad to read much of this and know that these people have nowhere and no one else to confide in.
Sigh.

What a bummer for a Monday, right? I'm just not a happy Lamb and I guess I'm dragging you all down with me. :( Sorry.

3 Comments

  1. That is sad,yet interesting in a way. You'll get through this transition,just remember,nothing stays the same forever. Change can be,and will be hard,but time slowly heals,or else helps the pain to fade to a certain bearable degree. Whew! I don't mean to sound so heavy. Us nail ladies will still be here,when you have time,and feel like like blogging. Take care,and see you online again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling most of those aren't real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Skulda...especially about the uncle and dad one. Not that I don't believe those things happen, they definitely do.
    But in the last picture, close to the bottom, there's one that's suspiciously similar...so...I kind of smell a copycat faker.

    In any case, I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I hope things improve for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top