Really random

Good morning.

I have a small collection of random photos that I have taken with the FX camera app I downloaded for my phone. It has faux Polaroid, Warhol-izing and toy camera simulator that I've been playing with.

 Golden Rose Paris Holo 101
Toy camera simulator


 Toy camera simulator


 The beginning of yesterday's mani in the Toy Camera simulator


 NYX Purple and Blue Ave
Polaroid simulator
(Look who forgot to sweep her floor. YIKES!)


 My last haul 
Polaroid simulator


 Old Navy Tip Toe Polishes Warhol-ized


NYX polishes Warhol-ized

This app has been really fun to play with. I've had my best pictures when I'm shooting one of the cats not so much my nails. Eh. Gives me something to pass the time with, right?

One Comment

  1. Very nice. I could see some big warhol-ized pictures hanging in a nail polish room. (my dream, lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top