We are shadow, we are light

Good morning!

I have a swatch to show you today that I meant to post way back in November. Thanks to my health issues and other setbacks and nightmares, it didn't happen. I'm making up for it now.


Barielle Out-Grey-Geous
Three coats, no base or top



Holy buckets! I did not expect this to be so sheer! It's a very pretty grey with subtle gold. This is my first Barielle and I really liked the formula on this. However, I'm a little underwhelmed by this. It's a bit too subtle and a snotch too sheer. I think I might like it better layered BUT I did try it over black and did not care for what I got. I also tried it over Essie Chinchilly and that was a hot mess. Both were bad enough that I decided against taking pictures. They were teh voms. So that means I need to try it out over China Glaze Recycle and see what I get. 

Anyway, I'm pleased to finally have a Barielle polish and I desperately want Falling Star, Junebug and Elle's Spell. Going to have to do some serious online shopping soon!

What's your take on this? If you own this, is it as sheer as my swatch?

Hope you enjoy your day!

2 Comments

  1. I don't have this but looking at other swatches your bottle does seem significantly more sheer. Most others were opaque at 3 coats and yours doesn't look close! Too late to send back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!. I thought it did seem really sheer and nowhere near the swatches I had seen. Perhaps it's a wonky formulated bottle I got.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top