Ridiculously Old Spam

Good morning guys!

I was going through my pictures and I found a batch of super old pics of  L.A. Colors that I never posted.
They're all from two mini Intense sets. I think I didn't post them because they ended up being underwhelming and I gave three of the pinks away. I only took pics of three since I was so not into it.

So here ya go.

 Unnamed blue, two coats


 Unnamed green, two coats


Unnamed yellow, three coats


Holy bats! That yellow is pretty bad. I suppose I could use it to layer with but I don't think so. Wow.
The blue is a snooze but it Konads rather well over light colors. The green is okay and may have some potential. Overall, these are incredibly disappointing in color.
I got mine at Cherry Culture for pretty cheap so if you find something to love about it, that's where you need to be. 

That will do it for me for now. I have lots of things to go through to bring you. See you soon!

One Comment

  1. Pretty sheer :/
    but your right, that green color has potential -I like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top