Puffy Little Clouds

Good day!

I'm back from a very long couple of weeks and I have a couple of manicures to show you. Plus, I hauled very nicely and I will be showing new swatches very soon!


Base is Revlon Powder Puff
I sponged Orly Snowcone over.
Too bad I managed to pick up some random detritus on my index.

I was needing something that reminded me of blue skies and this came out beautifully! 



Base is Revlon Powder Puff AGAIN
(Seriously, that polish is amazeballs.)
I sponged China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and Towel Boy Toy
I topped it off with Cover Girl City Lights

I was having a thing for blues (and greens!) lately. I'm so ready for spring. 

I'm really excited to show my new hauls to you. Back soon!

2 Comments

  1. They really remind me of a sky full of puffy clouds. That's really cool. I've never tried sponging on my nails. I have some natural sponges I use for other projects. I really ought to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb - Sponging is so easy and it's really fun. You should try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top