Take not thy thunder from us (Bonus Kitteh Pic!)

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to show you today's mani because I wowed myself with some layering. I will offer the following caveats though.

1. I know my nails look rough. I took the pic after work. My job is not nice to my hands.
2. It's not as smoothly applied as possible. I found today that I need MUCH better lighting in my polish room. Also, more coffee. Just sayin'.
3. I did not have time to take pics before work. I did not manage my time well.

Here ya go:





Two coats Sinful Dream On
over ridge filler
Topped with two coats
Hard Candy Beetle.

Holy shitballs that is amazing. I gotta do this again but better. Not loving the curved break on my index finger though. Like I said, the job is rough on the hands. 

Now for funsies and for those that aren't friends on Facebook, here is a cute picture of Gus.


He loves him some boxes.

That do it for today. I'm going to cuddle with my loves on the couch. Got another early day tomorrow!

4 Comments

  1. Great mani the color looks so gorgeous, I love the layering!
    -I want to get Hard Candy Beetle, does it look good opaque? and how many coat would you say to make opaque?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is AWESOME! I love this layering combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the polish but zomg cute kitty in a box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique - Beetle is good to go in three coats. The dry time is pretty good too. Thank you for coming by, I always love hearing from you!

    Maeve - Thank you. It was really fun and it looks amazing in the sun. Which is a rare occurrence for me unfortunately.

    Ange - I am loving you, girl. Don't forget! I did love that pic of Gus. I tweeted it to Zappos too. I am the crazy cat lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top