The Thin Blue Line

Good morning.

While today has been all about the royal wedding, today in Eugene is a sad day.

Last week Eugene police officer, Cris Kilcullen, was killed in the line of duty. Today is the memorial.

My brother is a law enforcement officer. Though we do not get along, I think of how devastated my mother and his children would be if he were taken from them. No matter the politics, (Mine are quite liberal and often critical of law enforcement.) I choose to remember fallen police officers and thank them for doing a very dangerous job.


So...in memory of Officer Kilcullen and the many men and women who have died in the line of duty, I thank you.


One Comment

  1. Aww. This is such a good tribute. I lurve you. *squish*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top