Crazy and good

Good morning guys!

I'm making a bit of a return today after spending two weekends insanely busy.
So what's happening?

1. I spent one weekend cleaning out my nail polish room and the office to make room for my sister and nephew, who have moved in for the summer.
2. I helped my sister move everything in last weekend.
3. Work. It's insane. I had a 10 hour day that involved lots of moving and resetting fixtures. Today, I will get to do most of it all over again. Hooray.
4. Thanks to Blogger being down, I now have a crazy backlog of posts to write. I just decided not to bother with doing anything with my pics until everything was back to rights. But, I do have some Sinfuls to show and my Pixie sent me my first Butter London polish for my birthday. Sweet!

That's what's been going on here. Yeah. So, here's hoping my weekend will be a bit more relaxing and provides me with enough time to do the things I want.

On a final note, I have a new update about Rallo. He is healing very, very well and he is totally back to his sweet, happy-go-lucky self. Mom snapped this pic of him because he was wearing what looked like the biggest, happiest grin.


I'm so happy for our little guy and so happy for dad. Life is definitely getting better!

See you guys in a couple of days. Have a good one!

One Comment

  1. Give Rallo a big tummy rub! If he's ever in Vegas I'll baby-sit him. What a trooper
    Kimmer K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top