Social Icons

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Unleashed Memories

Good day!

Today I wanted to show you a manicure I did inspired by this:


This is a memory board that my sister made me for my birthday. I love the design on this and the colors are amazing!!!  I realized upon further examination that I had all of those colors in my stash.
That's when inspiration hit!

These are the colors I used:

Left to right:
Color Club Warhol
WNW French White Creme
Sinful Nail Art Striper Sour Grapes
Sally Hansen Lickety Split Lime
Konad Special Polish Yellow
Color Club Chelsea Girl

I painted my nails with a base of Sally Hansen Black Patent Leather. (Forgot the pics for that. Ugh.) BPL is a great pure black jelly-ish creme that is beautifully opaque in two coats and dries super shiny. Then it was time to break out my Konad/Fauxnad plates and my dotting tool/striper brush. This is what became of it:





I had to mix the neon purple and pink with white so the stamps would show over the black. I stamped roses, vine-y appearing images, heart and fleur de lis.
I think it came out pretty good!

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this! It's so pretty and delicate! Which plate did you use for the designs?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.