This and that, that and this

Good day!

So here are the other things I've been sitting on and really meaning to post. If only my job didn't get in the way!


Nail Art I did with ChG Strawberry Fields,
L.A. Colors Megawatt and Orly Old School Orange.
I think there may be another but I forgot and I forgot
to take notes. Fail.


ChG Senorita Bonita, three coats
layered with Orly Bubbly Bombshell

I cannot get Bubbly Bombshell nor Here Comes Trouble opaque on my nail alone. I have to layer. Also? Lately I suck at doing my nails. Discuss.



 I lied in the last post.
THIS is my final Mexico polish.
Idyl Unnamed neon green, three coats no base or top
Little jelly-ish, dries fast and SMELLY.



Orly Pure Porcelain
Three coats, no base or top
Hard one to work with but worth the effort.
Such a great base for nail art!

This doesn't quite get me caught up but it's all good. I shall have a final post with the last bit of it. Until then, have a great weekend and keep fingers crossed that I can have at least one sunny, rain free day in Oregon. (Um, yeah. It rains even when sunny here. Cool...)
Until then, my loves!


4 Comments

  1. I have been having a terrible time w/my nails also-like getting a great base then the stamping looks like BIG crap-2nd try another great base color but then HUGE ding-3rd try an ok base coat because by now my neighbors are starting to complain about mt language-forget stamping don't want to push my luck-right now my nails and cuticles have never looked so good-Dad and Roly?? Kimmer K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtle ombre effect of the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having the same problem. It's like I all of a sudden forgot how to polish them! I love the first one, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thatnks guys.

    Deb - I was pretty pleased with that one too. Sponging is good for the soul, I think.

    Nikki- I'm glad I'm not alone then. I don't know wth is wrong with me lately!

    Kimmer - Thanks for coming by! Have a post coming with updates of Rallo. Just wanted to be able to go over and take his picture first! Thank you for being so sweet and asking. It's always a pleasure to have you here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top