Here comes agitation

Good morning!

Today I have a swatch of Orly Here Comes Trouble.

Three coats no base or top



This is such a gorgeous glitter! I have but two problems with this: 
1. I could not get full coverage in three coats.
2. The jelly base makes my nails look icky.

I love, love the different kinds of glitter. But this just will not work for me alone. I MUST layer. As usual, this is going to be smashing for Duck Day manis. I'm so looking forward to that!

So, what say you? What's your thought on this? What the hell is up with the glitters not wanting to play nice with my nails?

5 Comments

  1. Huh. I think I was able to get this completely opaque on mine in three! The first two looked kind of like that though. I had to have topcoat before I truly liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to get it opaque in three coats. Maybe try slightly thicker coats next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took mine off after wearing it for almost 7 days - suit of armor...but I got it in three coats also- awesome when you get it to the level of desire! Kimmer K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think maybe you just need to use a good base and thicker coats. That said, there definitely are many a glitter that just can't be worn without a base color underneath. I haven't tried this one yet, but I do have Bubbly Bombshell and it was opaque in 3 (semi thick) coats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. greeeeeeeeeeen glitter! OMG, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top