Chic, C'est La Vie

Good day!

Today I have something from my most recent trip to Ulta. I went at a good time since their salon brand polishes were on sale for $2. I picked up a lemming AND found something a little more sophisticated and appropriate for fall.

Let's take a look:



Ulta Salon Party Chic
three coats, no base or top

I admit this was a bit of a disappointment for me. It was merchandised in the purple range and looked a teensy bit purple in bottle. But it is not purple at all. Party Chic is more of a brown with lots of champagne shimmer. It's rather sheer as well. Three coats was fine but I'd probably prefer four. The good news is that this dries quite quickly so it's not a big deal. The formula was better than I expected and the brush was okay. I was worried the round bottle cap was going to be an issue but it was not.

I really like this now that I've resigned myself to it being brown. This will do nicely for work meetings.
So, what do you think? Is it chic or weak?

That does it for today. I'm going to catch up on some reading tonight since Matt is out of town and can't bug me about it! Have an enchanted day!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top